About

This is the blog of JD Ellis.

I am a born again Christian. I was raised a Catholic, became disillusioned and strayed away from the faith for much of my life, before accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. My guide is the Bible, which I believe is the complete, inspired word of God. I use this blog as a reminder to myself, and others, that we are never to elevate the words of men to the same stage of truth as God’s word.

I was fooled myself for a short time by the false prophets of the internet. I was never fooled by their prophecies, because I believe the Bible is the full and total revelation by God to us in these days. But I found myself listening to all the doom and gloom messages, and I knew something was amiss. God doesn’t take pleasure in spreading fear. The news of the gospel is good news, it is not about fear and panic.

I became determined to sound the alarm so that others may not be harmed by the false doctrine.

All blessings in Christ,

JD Ellis

endtimedelusion@gmail.com

63 Responses to About

1. anonomous says:

Do you have an email address? Just wanted to share a few things…I will try to make it short. Thank you

2. this is a temporary email address that will work for a day or two:
    vazotehu-018@yopmail.com

3. Gabriel says:

Wow like what I read now can you comment on a Pastor Paul Begley? seems to me he is taking people for a ride

4. Gabriel says:

Mr. JD Ellis

I too came upon your site on accident (maybe not when your seeking the truth GOD will lead you) I wont comment on your image or anything like that? what I will say is I felt good reading your articles and would like to know how I can be as brave as you are?

5. Hi Gabriel:
    Thanks for the comments.

I didn’t know about Pastor Paul Begley before, but I’ve since spent some time researching his ministry. He appears on the same kind of internet shows as the ones that I write about. He is basically one of these preachers who holds a newspaper in one hand and the Bible in the other, and proceeds to draw a straight line connection between what scripture says (mostly the book of Revelation) and what is happening now.

I find fault with that approach because the real issues are Christ, his atonement on the cross, and our justification through faith, and the great commission to spread the gospel to all nations. These eternal issues far outweigh debate about where we are on the endtimes timeline in terms of importance.

With this kind of preacher the focus is always on either the USA or Israel. You will rarely hear them speak about anything that is unrelated to these two lands. They make the claim that the land that Israel occupies is a central focal point of unfulfilled prophecy, while I believe the Bible teaches that it is not about the territories or land but about what Christ has done.

God, who in the Old Testament spoke to us through the prophets, has now spoken to us through the Son, and God inspired the recording of scripture to be his full, complete, and inerrant revelation to us until the end comes. We need not govern our lives by the uninspired prophetic proclaimations of preachers who have clearly taken their focus off of the savior and put it on things of this world and vain speculations about what the material future holds.

God bless you,
    JD Ellis

6. SJ says:

just wanted to know your opinion on russ dizdar and chris white…

7. Marean H. says:

Dear Mr. Ellis,
    I have been greatly blessed by your articles on false prophets, which confirmed the very same understanding on the Word of God regarding those who presume to speak for God. Now I need your help. We are battling the emotional dependence of one of our family members to a so-called prophet, who is defending his attachment to the prophet by quoting 1Thessalonians 5:19-21, not to despise “prophesyings”. How can I respond biblically to his argument? Thank you very much for reading, and I look forward to your response. God bless you. MH

8. Hi SJ:

Russ Dizdar runs with the crowd of pseudo-Christian writers who think that the speculations about Nephilim supersede in importance the actual gospel of Jesus Christ. They have invented their own eschatology built on these speculations. Much of their so-called information comes from the Book of Enoch, which was not included in the Bible for a plain reason: it is not an inspired work of God. They use the fact that this book is mentioned in the Bible as their “proof” that it is to be followed as if it was an inspired book.

Please read the entire series on Nephilim eschatology on the great website Herescope, who did a better job than I ever could have of explaining how heretical these beliefs are. Here is a link to one of the articles:

I would keep a safe distance from this crowd.

God bless you in your search for truth,
    JD Ellis

9. Thanks for your comments and may God bless you Marean.

I like the great reformer John Calvin’s exposition on this passage which states the following:

Despise not prophesyings. This sentence is appropriately added to the preceding one, for as the Spirit of God illuminates us chiefly by doctrine, those who give not teaching its proper place, do, so far as in them lies, quench the Spirit, for we must always consider in what manner or by what means God designs to communicate himself to us. Let every one, therefore, who is desirous to make progress under the direction of the Holy Spirit, allow himself to be taught by the ministry of prophets.

By the term prophecy, however, I do not understand the gift of foretelling the future, but as in 1 Corinthians 14:3, the science of interpreting Scripture, (611) so that a prophet is an interpreter of the will of God. For Paul, in the passage which I have quoted, assigns to prophets teaching for edification, exhortation, and consolation, and enumerates, as it were, these departments. Let, therefore, prophecy in this passage be understood as meaning — interpretation made suitable to present use. (612) Paul prohibits us from despising it, if we would not choose of our own accord to wander in darkness.

The statement, however, is a remarkable one, for the commendation of external preaching. It is the dream of fanatics, that those are children who continue to employ themselves in the reading of the Scripture, or the hearing of the word, as if no one were spiritual, unless he is a despiser of doctrine. They proudly, therefore, despise the ministry of man, nay, even Scripture itself, that they may attain the Spirit. Farther, whatever delusions Satan suggests to them, (613) they presumptuously set forth as secret revelations of the Spirit.

I think the key part here is where he says we must always consider “in what manner or by what means God designs to communicate himself to us.” Do we decide in what manner he communicates with us, or do we follow his Word to reveal that to us? And how has God clearly stated in Scripture that he speaks to us in the new covenant? Through his Son.

Hebrews 1:1
    God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.

You see, the Bible itself tells us that we are not to add anything to it. Rev.22:18-19. If revelation is still unfolding through human prophetic utterances, then it would mean that the Canon of Scripture is not closed, but still unfolding. By the definition of revelation, every word that every “modern day prophet” uttered would have to be recorded and appended to the Bible. God doesn’t have different levels of authority when he speaks.

We need to hold these modern day prophets accountable and not give them a free pass to speak for God, when it is not God speaking, but their human wills and imaginations masquerading as the voice of the Almighty.

All blessings in Christ,
    JD Ellis

10. Marean H. says:

Dear Mr. Ellis,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my inquiry with John Calvin’s exposition and your personal comments which corroborate exactly my understanding of Scriptures. May God bless you greatly, personally, and in your ministry as well.
    Blessings in Christ,
    Marean H. .

11. God bless you Marean.

JD

12. Annettemarie says:

Dear Mr. Ellis,

I am happy to have found your site. I’m writing because I have just come to the realization that Nathan Leal is a Fraud. In fact, I actually think that he is deranged.

For years I held Leal in the highest regard, believing that he taught conviction and repentance. (I only heard a few of his audios) I never got into his dreams. When I was on Christian Mingle Forum I fiercely defended Leal against his many critics. His critics complained that Leal’s many dreams were fabricated and even some were dreams of prophets that Leal had recycled as his own.

The Lord had given me a prophetic word in April 1993 and again in 2003. Both were confirmed. I therefore assumed that if the Lord gave me prophetic word, then if Leal said the Lord gave him a dream, why would I doubt him.

BTW, many years ago, I knew an Orthodox Jew who had a vision of Jesus. The man was converted on the spot. He was on fire for Jesus and truly devoted his life to serving the Lord. What an inspiration he was to so many. So I know these things happen. And my own experience, when I was given prophetic word twice.

Back to Leal. In defending Leal on Christian Mingle I made adversaries, which upset me. I emailed Leal with the details. I shared details of the argument I made in defending Leal, using the example of Jeremiah when his people did not believe his warnings, instead he was mocked, and Jeremiah even was thrown into prison for telling the truth!….and then…LAMINTATIONS happened. In other emails I shared my opinions regarding (theology) and my feeling down-trodden and dejected from the harassment on Christian Mingle. I lamented in my distress that it’s a lonely road.

To my utter shock, on two recent Hagmann and Hagmann shows, Leal repeated my opinions AND my thoughts as his own. He plagiarized me. If that weren’t enough, he also used the analogy of Jeremiah as I had explained to him I used in his defense on Christian Mingle. Leal used it on Hagmanns show in defense of his many dreams. Again he plagerized me. I was shocked….I guess he had my emails on file and used as notes for his interviews.

Leal also said, “It’s a lonely road” on the Hagmann show. (again plagiarizing me) It seemed for no particular reason, guess it was for drama. How is it a lonely road for Leal? He has a wife and children, a farm, worldly comforts, no worry of losing his “job” or where his next meal is coming from. He is even a guest on the highest acclaimed internet show heard internationally. I would call that mighty blessings. I, on the other hand, have no family (I do worry who will bury me if I should die), am quite poor by Leal standards, although I did work, out of need, 7 days a week at two jobs most of my life, and worked full time until age 68. That meant giving up a social life. I live in a dangerous neighborhood with no way out, and am a “street witness” for the Lord. The harassment on Christian Mingle due to my support of Leal, as well as the issue that many did not believe my Christian testimony got me down…I felt alone, dejected…it was a lonely road, I felt at the time. It must have sounded good to Leal…Good to be used in an interview….that’s show biz.

On these same shows he also plagiarized Jonathan Kleck as well as PPSimmons.

Then on his most recent appearance, his dream/vision about the Dome of the Rock is so phony that it is sickening. It is pathetic. The man is an outright liar. What is this all about? What is the purpose? Is it money/fame? Would one jeopardize where one shall spend eternity for what…? Liars cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

It is clear to me Nathan Leal knows exactly what he is doing. I am sorry for him. He is a sick man. He is making a mockery of God. That has very scary consequences. The worst part is the Hagmanns treat him with great respect and are obviously blind to the truth, (as I was) while promoting Leal in his disgusting little career. The curious thing is Doug Hagmann is an extraordinary intelligent and extremely informed man. He is an investigator, so one not to be easily fooled. He is a gracious, humble man, with empathy for others. But he is taken in by Leal,,,,I am puzzled how Doug Hagmann has not picked up the falseness of Leal. I was going to write Doug Hagmann but decided not to because it would probably be received as ‘hate mail”. I have a clear conscious, because it is not slander, it is truth.

How can a man claim to believe in Jesus, love and fear God, and do what Nathan Leal does? One cannot serve two masters….

Annettemarie